Patients and Visitors
We Welcome your Questions
We want you to feel comfortable and informed about your surgery and make your Trophy Club experience positive, so please feel free to call us anytime if you have any questions or concerns. We also welcome your comments and suggestions about your experience with us. Our main phone number is 817.837.4600.
Other Helpful Numbers
- Emergency Room: 817.837.4640
- Post Surgical Unit: 817.837.4631
- Dietary: 817.837.4658
Our goal is to exceed guest expectations with our exceptional room service program. This hotel-like service delivers selections from the guest menu that are fresh to order. Dining options are created to meet physician nutrition guidelines and improve our guests’ health and recovery. Meals are also available in our Skyline Cafe cafeteria from the times below.
- Breakfast is available from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m., Monday through Friday.
- Lunch is available from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Dinner is available to guests nightly. Orders may be made with the floor nurses’ station.
- Vending machines are located on the second floor.
Each room has its private telephone for making and receiving phone calls. Please look to the communications board for your phone number.
Complimentary WiFi access is available throughout the hospital.
Televisions are in all guest rooms, the first-floor waiting area, and the Skyline Cafe. A channel guide is available in the drawer beside the bed.
Baylor Trophy Club encourages visitation within the patient’s need for support, rest, and medical attention.
- Each patient gets their visiting hours.
- Visitors are asked to leave the room during tests, treatments, and procedures unless the patient authorizes them to remain in the room.
- Children under 12 should not be left unattended in a patient room or any hospital area.
- A visitor may stay overnight if authorized by the patient.