Back and Spine Care
Back and spine problems can take a toll on your level of activity and overall quality of life. At Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Sunnyvale, we deliver quality care designed to get you back to feeling like yourself again.
If you are in need of spine care, consider discussing your options with our specially-trained physicians to keep you healthy and active at any age.
- Arthritis of the spine (osteoarthritis, rheumatoid)
- Bone spurs and overgrowths
- Degenerative disc disease (cervical, thoracic, lumbar)
- Herniated discs (cervical, thoracic, lumbar)
- Myofascial pain (inflammation of muscles and ligaments)
- Osteoporosis of the spine
- Pinched nerves
- Spinal deformities (scoliosis, kyphosis)
- Spinal injuries
- Spinal stenosis (narrowing of spinal canal)
- Spine trauma or fractures
- Spine tumors